AntilopReborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Apply for mod
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 am by Aimee

» New fourms made.
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 am by Aimee

» Fresh things added
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:51 am by Aimee

» Introductions/goodbyes
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 am by Aimee

» I've added new smilies to the chatbox
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 am by Aimee

» Apply for Admin
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 pm by Aimee

» report players/bugs
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm by Guest

» New forums news.
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm by Guest

» Irl pics here
This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 am by Aimee

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

This should be the date of the server being launched

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aimee
co-owner
co-owner
Aimee

This should be the date of the server being launched Empty
PostSubject: This should be the date of the server being launched   This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 am

Stay informed with the latest news about DreamLand, new server coming out in 2012 some time sorry about the long ass wait but it's got to be fully coded and I haven't got the time to sit down and finish it all, if you have any further question on anything relevant to the server send me a forums pm I'll answer all questions.

As for the long wait I apologize again. it'll be coming so don't worry, chins up be happy.

-♥Aimee♥- Thanks for putting up with the slow process of the server.

Last edited by ♥Aimee♥ on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://antilopreborn.forumotion.com

This should be the date of the server being launched Empty
PostSubject: Re: This should be the date of the server being launched   This should be the date of the server being launched EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 am

Awesome alien
Can't wait for it to come out, good luck the both of you guys.
king
Back to top Go down

This should be the date of the server being launched
Page 1 of 1